Thursday, May 28, 2009

Super Nintendo

Two days ago I was offered a complete Nintendo SNES system with 2 gamepads, 9 games, Game Boy adapter and 4 GBC games for 20€. Of course I went for it! Turns out the system is in full working order and all the games run. I also tested the SNES I bought six months ago - works like a charm. I'm now looking for some SNES games like Donkey Kong Country, Mario Kart, Bomberman, Starwing, etc. Let me know, if you want to sell or trade. I got some Sega Mega Drive and Sega Master System games for trade.

2 comments:

tomacintosh said...

Hey, I just bought a SNES off eBay for £15! I got StarWing, Street Fighter 2, Killer Instict and Royal Rumble with it. Even came with the original box! I'm also on the lookout for classic games now :)

Mayhem said...

Nice find! Let me know, if you come up with any doubles so we can trade :)