Thursday, March 8, 2007

The Intro

My name is Bojan Kotur and I live in Ljubljana, Slovenia. I'm a software developer and I mostly code in C# which means I do Windows stuff. However, my interest in computers doesn't end there. I'm also an avid collector of old computers (i.e. Commodore, Atari, Sinclair,...) although I did have to reduce the collecting to a bare minimum due to the lack of storage space. In my spare time I like to go scuba diving as well as mountain walking.

It just happens that I started this blog on International Women's Day but it won't have much to do with women. As I'm a self-proclaimed geek and a gadget freak, it will be mostly about computers, gadgets and the stuff I find out along the way. Who knows, maybe it'll do for some fine reading. Come back and see ;)

0 comments: